Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Day of Grace


A Day of Grace
Oh, God, give me grace for this day.
Not for a lifetime, nor for this week, nor
for tomorrow, just for this day.
Direct my thoughts and guide them.
Direct my work and bless it.
Direct the things I say and give them blessing too.
Direct and bless everything I think and speak
and do. So that for this one day, just this one day,
I have the gift of grace that comes from your presence...
~Marjorie Holmes
Yesterday, this poem found me and I wanted to share it with you. I have decided its beauty comes in its simplicity...grace, it is pure and simple and a gift for all of us to accept and extend to each other. So rather than taking away its essence by adding words, I would invite you to let grace enter into you and surround your day.
Wishing you a grace filled day,
Sandy
For more information about who we are please go to http://www.counselingandhealing.com

No comments: