Thursday, October 16, 2008


An Apache Blessing...

May the sun
bring you new energy by day

May the moon
softly restore you by night

May the rain
wash away your worries

May the breeze
blow new strength into your being

May you walk
gently through the world and know
its beauty all the days of your life


I am wondering how many times we take a moment to send a blessing to those people that are important to us? I wonder further... how many times we send a blessing to those people who have hurt us in some way? I choose the picture I did because it represents to me what happens inside when we bless the people around us. And as we do it that, the same blessing happens in us. May you be blessed beyond measure.
Sandy

You are invited to attend Stories of Hope on Nov. 7th at St. James Lutheran Church in Burnsville. Visit our web site for more information
www.counselingandhealing.com/stories_of_hope.aspx

No comments: